Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Long Term Problems and How To Make Progress Anyway

This blog will describe:
Feeling stuck and how to get results with releasing anyway.

I expressed a frustration regarding slow progress on an issue to our coaches in a recent support group. “Don’t forget to acknowledge all the successes that you are having. It’s very common to forget to look at the improved mental clarity, the renewed physical vitality, the increased money flow and just grip onto what isn’t working”, they advised. Definitely good advice, but I am acknowledging my gains, which as evidenced in the two previous blogs and my daily activities.

They try again: “What about releasing on wanting to work on this goal?” This advice hits me in the pit of my stomach, right on target. My gut has announced its potency; my emotions verify by flying into irritability and anger. “That’s it, you got it”, I tell them. They are both good at providing the missing nuggets in releasing efforts.

The next morning, I begin releasing on wanting to work on the goal - the goal of getting rid of my father, the incessant hijacker of my abundance by his unappreciated visits to my visualizations. I can feel my frustration over this issue fade. I continue and the process expands into releasing on wanting in general, and again further into releasing on wanting results on my releasing. My stomach opens, my mind opens and the frustration disappears. As I do this, I feel larger and more connected to the world. I have a new found sense of freedom and begin a day full of connections with friends and meeting new friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment