Abraham of Abraham-Hicks promotes setting goals by not being specific, because being specific often causes resistance to rise in the form of doubts, fears, feeling that you might not deserve the goal. He also advises us to set a general goal, and then spend the rest of our time letting the goal go and simply relishing positive thinking, having a positive outlook, and engaging in activities that are soothing thereby increasing our vibration and naturally allowing the higher vibrational reality to feed itself to us.
This is one man’s amazing story about using Abe 30 process to a better life:
He did all of the following:
1. Wrote out a calendar and looked at it every day writing down all the things that he did to stay happy and positive that day.
2. Wrote Abe a thank you letter in advance of his success thanking him for each and every thing he wanted manifesting. The letter included thanks for the perfect job and relationship manifesting.
3. Every day 2x a day he pictured himself sitting in The Hot Seat (the seat that visitors to Abe’s workshops get selected to go to ask Abe a question - only a few people get selected out of a 200 person workshop) reading the letter to Abe.
4. He was not specific – in the past he use to force fill his own grid – forced a job or a girl and was always miserable
5. He gave all the attributes or qualities that his partner would have without naming or referring to anyone specific
6. In reading the letter to himself he was in love with the woman that he wrote about without her even being there
7. When he did things throughout the day that made him happy and kept him in a happy state, he didn’t do it thinking: “I am doing this because it will manifest something I want” - he did it purely for the happiness of it. He also wrote each actifity down on the calendar.
At the end of 30 days, he had manifested everything he wanted, including being invited to The Hot Seat by Abe at the workshop he attended.
Abe said lets go over the vibrationally accurate components of your successful strategy: