Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gain Number Four: Financial Flexibility

This blog will:
1) Remind everyone that celebrating the gains is equally as important as learning to handle life challenges.
2) Talk about “Gain Number Four”. I am celebrating my gains in order of priority. See previous blogs.

I am celebrating having more flexibility in my financial life.  After a period of being caught in a financial pinch and being under employed, I designed a new career, and finagled free trainings and certifications in the field.  After visualizing for a year on receiving a specific job,  I was offered a position by one of the nation’s largest and financially promising companies.  I opted, for the moment, to remain self employed and keep my options open. It should not be unnoticed by interested readers that this has occurred over the past two years, officially designated as a depression - or close to it.

Primarily, I used the Law of Attraction and the Sedona Method to sculpt this new future for myself.  My blog describes the practical application of these tools in my daily efforts, and I also provide coaching on these subjects.


For coaching assistance:  deborah@deborahbird.com

No comments:

Post a Comment